ST. CLAIRSVILLE REVITILATION TASK FORCE
A group of self-motivated individuals working and living together in the community and interested in maintaining, strengthening and revitalizing the unique physical, economical, historical and cultural characteristics of the St. Clairsville Downtown.
Area of Focus:
- Stimulate downtown economic development
- Encourage cooperation
- Build leadership in the downtown business community
- Create a positive image for downtown
- Promote the downtown as an exciting place to live, shop and invest
- Improve the appearance of our downtown.
- Receive, administer, and distribute funds in connection with any activities related to the above purposes.
- North: Newell Avenue
- South: Woodrow Avenue
- East: Scotts Alley
- West: Butler Street
Board of Directors:
- Any business organization or individual interested in supporting the purposes of the organization may become a member with dues to be determined by the board.
- 11-13 in number to be elected by the membership
- 4 year terms
- Organize the four major committees
- Organization involves getting everyone working toward the same goal and assembling the appropriate human and financial resources to implement a Main Street revitalization program.
- Promotion sells a positive image of the commercial district and encourages consumers and investors to live, work, shop, play and invest in the Main Street district.
- Design means getting Main Street into top physical shape.
- Economic Restructuring strengthens a community's existing economic assets while expanding and diversifying its economic base.
back to top